This blog reflects on connections: Veterans Day (Nov. 11th), International Remembrance Day for Lost Species (Nov. 30th), and war, poverty, climate change, and extinctions. It includes an updated Grieving Prayer that is available for download minus the rest of the blog.
- Used by people who call the work: Story of the Universe, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Other (species extinctions and damaged ecosystems), Religion/Spirituality, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Website
- Keywords: species extinction, ecosystem destruction, connections, prayer, climate change, war
- Why I love this Resource: I'm pleased with this blog because of responses I am receiving from people who appreciate its many connections, its broad vision, and its practicality.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Terri MacKenzie
- Date Added: November 10, 2014