This little book, in its own words, is about asking big questions like “How did we get here?” and “Where are we going?” Those questions are addressed through the life of a sea turtle. The book explores the origin of the atoms that make up the turtle, the origins of the Moon, which guides her journey to lay her eggs, and the origins of the sand in which she deposits her eggs. The story is aimed at upper elementary and middle school children, but it is one that adults will appreciate as well.
- Used by people who call the work: Cosmic Evolution, Montessori Cosmic Education
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Education
- Learning Stages: Elementary 3 - 5, Lifelong, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Book
- Keywords: cosmic education
- Why I love this Resource: The story brings the important tie of the present with the universe.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Priscilla Spears
- Date Added: November 15, 2014