This was a program at Yale Divinity School (Nov. 7-9, 2014) organized by the Forum on Religion and Ecology at Yale. The program consisted of panels on: The Influence of Teilhard, Thomas Berry and The New Story, Views of the Divine; Seeds, Soil and Food; Water; Ecojustice; Ecofeminism; Environmental Ethics; Cosmology, Law, and Earth Jurisprudence; Cosmological Spirituality; and Visions for an Evolving Christianity.
- Used by people who call the work: Journey of the Universe, Story of the Universe, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Agriculture, Ecology/Sustainability, Law, Religion/Spirituality, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong
- Type: Document
- Keywords: Christianity, Journey of the Universe
- Posted By: Jennifer Morgan
- Date Added: November 17, 2014