Quakers and the New StoryLink to File
A New Story Group at Friends Meeting at Cambridge (MA) has been meeting monthly now for nearly ten years. The group wrote this illustrated pamphlet to describe some of its discoveries and insights from studying and teaching the New Story. We hope to awaken others to the importance to our changing worldview. Topics include new paths in science and philosophy, new paths in theology, new paths in group decision making and destructive forces in complex systems.
- Used by people who call the work: New Cosmology, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Art, Ecology/Sustainability, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Document
- Keywords: directionality, panentheism, higher consciousness, Jesus as an evolutionary figure, leadings, Quakerism,
- Why I love this Resource: It is the work of a group that has been important to manyh of its members.
- Posted By: Mary Conrow Coelho
- Date Added: January 18, 2015