The Big Chew Podcast asks, “How do we live on Earth without the Stupid?” I talk with a wide range of guests–artists, permaculture folks, scientists, and educators–about reconnecting humans with the fascinating beings and processes of our planet and universe. The tone of the show is irreverent and vernacular while aiming for scientific accuracy. A primary purpose of The Big Chew is to introduce the New Story to the growing number of people for whom religion no longer works, and who find spirituality in nature. I’ve been there–and learning that there was a scientifically sound narrative that explained and validated that deep natural connection made all the difference. The Big Chew lives on my blog site, www.meetyourmyth.com, and is what I’m concentrating on first.
- Used by people who call the work: Epic of Evolution, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Agriculture, Art, Ecology/Sustainability, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong
- Type: Audio, Website
- Keywords: podcast, interviews, earth spirituality
- Why I love this Resource: It's reverent and informative in an irreverent way.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Maria Theresa Stadtmueller
- Date Added: January 10, 2017