This is the story about the need for adults to help young people to deal with climate change. It focuses on the similarities between climate change and war. It tells the story about a young girl, in the midst of a war, who must become a child-mother.
- Used by people who call the work: Epic of Evolution, Other ()
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Current Issues
- Learning Stages: Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Article, Blog
- Keywords: Climate Change, war, Child-mother
- Why I love this Resource: It has a graphic impact of "a picture worth a thousand words.
- Posted By: Mike Bell
- Date Added: February 3, 2020