The Origin, Differentiation and Role of RightsLink to File
This important document helped launch a movement for defending the rights of Nature and Earth Jurisprudence.
It lays out the foundation for where rights originate and why they need to be respected, and how the rights all things fit into the larger context.
- Used by people who call the work: New Cosmology, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Agriculture, Art, Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Government, Law, Religion/Spirituality, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Document
- Keywords: Rights of Nature, Earth Jurisprudence
- Why I love this Resource: It's simple, powerful and so clearly states the philosophy for understanding
- Posted By: Jennifer Morgan
- Date Added: July 11, 2014