To Seek Out Distant Life: Astronomers Search for Signs of Life in the Skies of Distant ExoplanetsClick for this Resource!
My July, 2013 cover story in Scientific American magazine on new ways to search for biological activity on planets orbiting distant stars.
- Original Release Date (Year): July, 2013
- Used by people who call the work: Cosmic Evolution
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Other (The question of origin of life)
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Article
- Keywords: astrobiology, origin of life, astrophysic
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Michael D. Lemonick
- Date Added: April 21, 2014