What Big History MissesClick for this Resource!
This article offers an interesting perspective on Big History. I’d be pleased to hear from anyone who has time and interest in reading it. Aeon website aeon.co often has articles that overlap with our interests in DTN.
- Used by people who call the work: Big History
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Current Issues
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong
- Type: Article, Website
- Keywords: Universal Histories
- Why I love this Resource: I have appreciated the Bill Gates volume entitled Big History and love the way this field brings so many fields of study together. This article takes history seriously and brings a disciplinary perspective that helps us know what we can claim and what we are still discovering. The sub-title of the article states: Sweeping the human story into a cosmic tale is a thrill but we should be wary about what is overlooked in the grandeur.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Di Shearer
- Date Added: December 19, 2021