MOOCS in Religion and Ecology with Yale University and CourseraClick for this Resource!
“Religions and Ecology: Restoring the Earth Community”
* Introduction to Religions and Ecology
* Indigenous Religions and Ecology – representatives on every continent
* South Asian Religions and Ecology – Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism
* East Asian Religions and Ecology – Confucianism, Daoism, Buddhism, Shinto
* Western Religions and Ecology – Judaism, Christianity, Islam
* Christianity and Ecology
* Accessible to a general audience
* Start anytime and work at your own pace
* Audit any course for free
* Take courses separately or together as a specialization
* Engage with community mentors to support and deepen your learning
The courses have been many years in the making. We think they will be an important addition to the field of Religion and Ecology and help galvanize moral force needed for transformative change. We look forward to working with you on this!
To learn more, visit fore.yale.edu/online-courses where you will also find a fact sheet of frequently asked questions.
- Used by people who call the work: Journey of the Universe, Story of the Universe
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Religion/Spirituality, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Lecture/Webinar
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Jennifer Morgan
- Date Added: January 8, 2022