When “We” is MissingClick for this Resource!
After a brief reflection on what I am calling a “We” awareness of creation’s unity and the many examples in the news of lack of this awareness, this site suggests the benefit of grieving these absences. It adds a Grieving Ritual that includes appropriate music for lamenting and for renewing hope for the future.
- Used by people who call the work: Journey of the Universe, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Other (personal interactions and response to current news)
- Learning Stages: Lifelong
- Type: Website
- Keywords: ecospirituality, interbeing, respect, evolution, grieving
- Why I love this Resource: I have discovered that readers respond to the concept of
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Terri MacKenzie
- Date Added: August 11, 2018