Who Are We (Becoming)?Click for this Resource!
This brief blog offers quotes that spur our re-considering self-identity in the light of our place in evolution. It also shares a schema showing how one’s assumptions about one’s identity determine how we will (or won’t) contribute to “reinventing the human at the species level.” These ideas are captured in a concluding poem.
- Used by people who call the work: Journey of the Universe, Story of the Universe, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Website
- Keywords: self-perception, universe, missing link
- Why I love this Resource: I love thinking I'm part of the missing link and use the schema concepts often to determine where a conversation best belongs.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Terri MacKenzie
- Date Added: May 16, 2015