2020.1 envevo news noteClick for this Resource!
Discovery of Prometheoarchaeum. Ecology vs. purity in studying the microcosmos. “Evolution, the ‘Mechanism’ of Big History – The Grande Synthesis” by John S. Torday. Scientists are slowly understanding collaboration’s role in biology, which might just help liberate our collectiveimagination in time to better address the climate crisis. Deaths of prominent life scientists tend to be followed by a surge in highly cited research by newcomers.Deaths of prominent life scientists tend to be followed by a surge in highly cited research by newcomers. And more Margulisian news.
- Used by people who call the work: Gaia Theory/Science-Based Systems Thinking
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Biology and Earth Systems Science
- Learning Stages: Lifelong
- Type: Document
- Keywords: Prometheoarchaeum, Lynn Margulis
- Why I love this Resource: A Margulisian perspective
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: James MacAllister
- Date Added: June 15, 2020