A celebration of the great beauty and deep wisdom of the unique, magical landscape of southeastern Utah. A place full of stone tablets holding both the vast breadth of our planet’s history, and the simplest of commandments.
- Used by people who call the work: Big History, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Other (Geology), Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Lifelong
- Type: Website
- Keywords: cosmology, spirituality, ecology, place
- Why I love this Resource: I am thrilled by what a simple walk in the ancient red canyons of Utah can tell us about where we have come from and living our lives now.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Betsey Crawford
- Date Added: June 25, 2016