Bulletins of the International Big History AssociationClick for this Resource!
Origins, the bulletin of the International Big History Association, highlights the many activities, projects, and reflections that IBHA members and friends have on Big History.
- Used by people who call the work: Big History, Epic of Evolution
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Agriculture, Art, Biology and Earth Systems Science, Ecology/Sustainability, Government, Other (History)
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Document
- Keywords: Big History, IBHA, International Big History Association
- Why I love this Resource: Well considered views of Big History by many thoughtful people.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Lowell Gustafson
- Date Added: June 21, 2016