Origins, the bulletin of the International Big History Association, highlights the many activities, projects, and reflections that IBHA members and friends have on Big History.
- Used by people who call the work: Big History, Epic of Evolution
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Agriculture, Art, Biology and Earth Systems Science, Ecology/Sustainability, Government, Other (History)
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Document
- Keywords: Big History, IBHA, International Big History Association
- Why I love this Resource: Well considered views of Big History by many thoughtful people.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Lowell Gustafson
- Date Added: June 21, 2016