Spirituality and Religion in a Climate Changing World.Link to File
This is a story about how we might redefine our spirituality and Religion in a climate changing world. It describes how Spirituality should dominate Religion. Unfortunately over the years religion has dominated the spirituality. The discussion draws from history of the Christian religion, insights from modern architecture and insights from the New Cosmology and other religions.
- Used by people who call the work: Journey of the Universe, New Cosmology
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Current Issues, Education, Government, Other (Spirituality in a climate changing world ), Religion/Spirituality, Science
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Blog, Ritual
- Keywords: Spirituality, Religion, form, function, climate Change.
- Why I love this Resource: It is relevant to the changes in spirituality and religion in a climate changing world
- Posted By: Mike Bell
- Date Added: February 24, 2022