This issue is a bit different because it celebrates and announces the world premieres of the new documentary, “Symbiotic Earth – How Lynn Margulis rocked the boat and started a scientific revolution.” A new German language version of Lynn Margulis’s “Symbiotic Planet” is published and science historian, James Strick, makes an appeal for funding the digitization of the Wilhelm Reich archives at Harvard’s Countway Library.
- Used by people who call the work: Gaia Theory/Science-Based Systems Thinking
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Biology and Earth Systems Science
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Document
- Keywords: Symbiotic Earth, John Feldman, Hummingbird Films, world premiere, Symbiotic Planet
- Why I love this Resource: Announces the world premieres and local screenings of "Symbiotic Earth"
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: James Butler
- Date Added: February 26, 2018