This issue has discussions of life not as a thing, but as a dynamic process which makes definitive descriptions difficult or impossible. A report by Douglas Zook on his Global Ecology Education Initiative (GEEI) and its current e-zine “Calling Home”. Also new theories on the parallel evolution of prokaryotes and eukaryotes! Denis and Ray Noble ask if the Watchmaker was blind or was she one-eyed? A review of the new documentary “Love, Work and Knowledge – The Life and Trials of Wilhelm Relch”. The Margulis Lab’s protistologist, Dr. Michael Dolan publishes “Protist Notes” and more.
- Used by people who call the work: Gaia Theory/Science-Based Systems Thinking
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Biology and Earth Systems Science, Ecology/Sustainability
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Document
- Link to Resource: http://www.envevo.org/environmentalevolution.org/Home_files/Jan2018envevo_newsletter.pdf
- Posted By: James MacAllister
- Date Added: February 26, 2018