If we want to create a community climate change culture we need to develop a different way of relating to Earth. We can gain some insights from indigenous cultures—a sense that we are one with nature. But most of us live in a very different world, a world of modern science. This chronicle offers both an indigenous perspective and a science perspective.
- Used by people who call the work: Cosmic Evolution, New Cosmology, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Biology and Earth Systems Science
- Keywords: indigenous perspective, science
- Why I love this Resource: It helps establish common ground and connects the dots.
- Posted By: Mike Bell
- Date Added: June 18, 2017