Big History uses Earth and entire universe as reference points: and scientific and scholarly process. This paper discusses this approach to social meaning and needs. The author, Barry Rodrigue is on the board of the International Big History Association.
- Used by people who call the work: Big History
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Government, Law, Other (Social justice social needs)
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong
- Type: Article
- Keywords: Big History
- Posted By: Jennifer Morgan
- Date Added: December 19, 2016