Strata Montessori Climate Change Summit – A Cosmic ClusterClick for this Resource!
Secondary students Become Architects of the Future . . .
One hundred students from six Montessori schools participated in the Climate Change Summit in Ontario Canada, Fredericton’s Quest School coming all the way from New Brunswick.
by Wendy Agnew
Coming from a world filled with a spilled Pandora’s Box of shocks and dreads – the hope, was palpable.
I was present at the final day of the Strata Montessori Climate Change Summit that took place May 3rd to 5th, 2023 at Canterbury Hills Camp just outside Dundas, Ontario.
[To read the article and see pictures, click on the blue button above.]
- Used by people who call the work: Montessori Cosmic Education
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Art, Biology and Earth Systems Science, Current Issues, Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Science, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Middle 6 - 8
- Type: Article, Image
- Keywords: Climate Change, Activism, Ecology, Passion Projects, Micro-Economy
- Why I love this Resource: I witnessed adolescent-initiated transformations mentored by a local Forest
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Wendy Agnew
- Date Added: June 27, 2023