Como cultivar el espiritu del nino en un amiente laico (Nurturing the Spirit – Spanish)Click for this Resource!
The fundamental purpose of Maria Montessoris work was to bring about a more peaceful world by nurturing the spirit of the child!
What is the meaning of the word spirit? How is nurturing the spirit fundamentally different from teaching a specific religion? How can we nurture the spirit in non-sectarian classrooms? How can teachers become spiritually aware? How can we explain spiritual nurturing to parents?
In this book, Aline Wolf explores these questions in depth and shares many practical suggestions for non-sectarian classrooms from Montessori teachers around the United States.
Topics include: Cultivating Stillness, Nourishing Awe and Wonder, Cosmic Education, Care of the Earth, Childrens Inner Peace and Love, Peace in the Classroom Community, School as a Family/Global Community, Spirituality and the Arts, and What About God?
- Used by people who call the work: Montessori Cosmic Education
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Education, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Early Childhood PK, Elementary 3 - 5, Elementary K - 2, Lifelong
- Type: Book
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Ann Killeen
- Date Added: April 9, 2014