Nurturing the Spirit In Non-Sectarian ClassroomsClick for this Resource!
eading Aline Wolf’s suggestions for opening the classroom and home to spirituality will enable teachers and parents to bring Montessori’s vision of a better world into their lives. As Montessori observed children, they revealed to her that nothing worthwhile will develop if spirituality is neglected.
This book is a valuable synthesis of Montessori’s most compelling ideas about children’s spiritual needs and offers many practical suggestions. Several chapters discuss how adults can nourish and deepen their own spirituality and sense of community. Text accompanied by inspirational line drawings. Paperback, 193 pages.
- Used by people who call the work: Montessori Cosmic Education
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Education, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Early Childhood PK, Elementary 3 - 5, Elementary K - 2, Lifelong
- Type: Book
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Ann Killeen
- Date Added: April 9, 2014