This short blog describes how scientists discovered water in the cosmos, most of it ice. I hope readers will gain both a deeper appreciation of water/ice and of our interconnectedness throughout the cosmos.
- Used by people who call the work: Cosmic Evolution, New Cosmology, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Lifelong
- Type: Other, Ritual
- Keywords: evolution, water, ice, interconnectedness, gratitude
- Why I love this Resource: I post this because Jennifer asked me to do so.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Terri MacKenzie
- Date Added: April 8, 2014