Deeptime Leadership Program Session 1—Course Overview
The first session of our Deeptime Leadership course was amazing! Brilliant Astronomer and Educator Stephan Martin explored the principal aspects of a Deeptime framework. Steve’s wisdom is extraordinary. He said: “When we are full of our allurement and ready to express it, we will release our passion and creativity into the world, much like a rain cloud gathers up water droplets until it’s so heavy it can’t keep it anymore, and it has to let them go, and it bursts forth, rains and brings new life to the ground beneath it.” I love the idea of seeing us as rain clouds. Isn’t that empowering?!
- Used by people who call the work: Cosmic Evolution, New Cosmology
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Art, Biology and Earth Systems Science, Current Issues, Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Other (Creativity personal empowerment), Religion/Spirituality, Science, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Blog, DTN Course Blog
- Keywords: deeptime, leadership, empowerment, allurement, wisdom, education
- Why I love this Resource: I love the deep wisdom expressed that fuses many layers of insight, and that is clearly and poignantly articulated, as well as keenly relevant in this pivotal time in history.
- Posted By: Imogene Drummond
- Date Added: March 14, 2022