This second Comox Valley Climate Change Chronicle. is about context. The significance of a Deep Time Perspective is that it creates a new context or way of understanding Earth and our role in it. We need this new context at the community level. Climate change is changing everything and we have never before dealt with irreversible transformations. This chronicle is the story of how a search for a new context emerged out of work in Inuit communities in the Canadian Arctic.
- Used by people who call the work: New Cosmology, Other ()
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Current Issues
- Type: Article
- Keywords: context, community, story, deep time perspective, functional cosmology
- Why I love this Resource: It describes a different context for development at the community level
- Posted By: Mike Bell
- Date Added: March 23, 2017