Cosmogenesis: The Story of Us Kickstarter Campaign! Join Us & Help this Great Story Come to Life in Our World!Click for this Resource!
Please support a KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN before Dec. 21 to Match a $5,000 Donation!
“Cosmogenesis: The Story of US”
An Immersive Theater Experience in
Fiske Planetarium, Boulder, Colorado (US)
To access the Cosmogenesis Kickstarter campaign, click on blue button above!
Do you love traditional theater? Are you yearning for something that blends art and science into an immersive setting? Look no further than Cosmogenesis: The Story of Us! This is a one-of-a-kind multi-media, immersive theater experience, that incorporates traditional live theater with immersive cinema – surrounding you with sound, story and film that will transport you into the Cosmos! This groundbreaking multi-media arts initiative, featuring a collaboration between University of Colorado Boulder’s Fiske Planetarium, our playwright, and CU’s Theater and Dance Department, is not to be missed. With a team of talented artists, musicians, our playwright, and a Spanish interpreter, we are creating a ground-breaking program that integrates traditional stage theater with digital and emergent planetarium technology. Our mission is to inspire hope and agency in young people of the magic that always has been and is always alive in the Universe – generating a sense of meaning and belonging in our changing world. Don’t miss out on this social impact, artist-driven project!
We are thrilled that we have been offered a $5,000 matching grant by a generous donor. We need your help to match this offer and raise an additional $5,000 before December 21st. With your contribution, we can continue to share the 13.8 billion-year story of earth and cosmos on a local and global scale. Your support today will make a huge difference! Together, we can create a space-tacular, cosmic, intergalactic, universal love story – just the kind our world needs. Thank you for your generosity and support. Cosmogenesis will serve as a model for new venues for theatrical performances, blend scientific knowledge into artistic production, and advance storytelling through narrative modeling aimed to increase equity in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math), passion for the 13.8 billion-year story of our living Universe, and inspire stewardship for this gem of a planet and all of her
Click here to see more: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rsscosmogenesisfilm/cosmogenesis-the-story-of-us
- Used by people who call the work: Story of the Universe, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Art, Biology and Earth Systems Science, Current Issues, Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Science, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Video, Website
- Keywords: Cosmogenesis, Social Justice, The Universe Story, Ecology, Functional Cosmology, Theater and Dance
- Why I love this Resource: I LOVE this resource as this will help us BRING COSMOGENESIS TO LIFE!
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Rebecca Sophia Strong
- Date Added: November 19, 2023