Divine Sparks Art, Creativity & Literacy GuideClick for this Resource!
Inspired by and linked with the film, Divine Sparks Art, Creativity & Literacy Guide ignites self-empowerment through creativity. The goals of this educational multimedia creativity program are to inspire greater understanding of and appreciation for our universe, facilitate individual creativity, and augment traditional curriculum. The Guide’s exciting toolkit offers information about the development of the universe connected with meaningful arts activities and exercises that help young people access and nurture the development of their inner artist. The program is designed for adults working with children, ages 8-12, in diverse educational, therapeutic, art, and community venues.
- Original Release Date (Year): forthcoming
- Used by people who call the work: Other (Divine Sparks)
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Art, Education, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Book
- Keywords: Deep Time, Cosmic Education Montessori School Teachers, Journey of the Universe, Big History, Imogene Drummond, Divine Sparks, Sparking Empowerment
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Imogene Drummond
- Date Added: September 16, 2014