Hubble Sees Galaxies GaloreClick for this Resource!
Galaxies, galaxies everywhere – as far as the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope can see. This view of nearly 10,000 galaxies is the deepest visible-light image of the cosmos. Called the Hubble Ultra Deep Field, this galaxy-studded view represents a “deep” core sample of the universe, cutting across billions of light-years.
- Used by people who call the work: Cosmic Evolution
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Science
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Website
- Keywords: Hubble, Galaxies
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Jennifer Morgan
- Date Added: March 7, 2022