This is a report after events at Xavier College, Mumbai, India in November 2016. The seminar was organized by Prashant Olalekar, SJ, and his colleagues Dr. Orla Hazra, and Ms. Candice Menendez, used in their courses at St. Xaviers since 2014. The integral model of IPP focuses first on our common origins in an emergent evolving universe and places the wisdom of science in conversation with the wisdom of religion, women and indigenous peoples.
- Used by people who call the work: Journey of the Universe, New Cosmology, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong
- Type: Article, Syllabus/Curriculum
- Keywords: Ignatian Pedagogy
- Posted By: Orla Hazra
- Date Added: December 12, 2016