June 2017 Environmental Evolution newsletterClick for this Resource!
A discussion of anthropocentrism as non-science.
- Used by people who call the work: Gaia Theory/Science-Based Systems Thinking
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Biology and Earth Systems Science, Ecology/Sustainability, Education
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Document
- Keywords: anthropocentrism, evolution, Richard Dawkins, Martin Brasier, Denis Noble, CRISPR, A Crack in Creation, Bundt Pan, DNA
- Why I love this Resource: I just do
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: James MacAllister
- Date Added: June 29, 2017