KOSMOS Journal Article/Interview_Emergent Universe OratorioClick for this Resource!
An interview article with composer Sam Guarnaccia and producer Paula Guarnaccia, exploring the role of music, aesthetics, art, and the evolution of beauty in the Cosmology of our evolving universe.
- Used by people who call the work: Journey of the Universe, New Cosmology
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Art, Biology and Earth Systems Science, Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Religion/Spirituality, Science, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Article, Image
- Keywords: Aesthetics, Music, Beauty, Cultural Transformation, Love
- Why I love this Resource: A widely recognized, high integrity and beautiful publication that integrates Science, Art, Philosophy, Culture, Education, Being
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Sam Guarnaccia
- Date Added: March 25, 2019