We are all made of stars: The long trip from the big bang to the human bodyClick for this Resource!
Science and history documentarian Dan Levitt’s latest book, “What’s Gotten Into You: The Story of Your Body’s Atoms, From the Big Bang Through Last Night’s Dinner,” traces how our cells, elements, atoms and subatomic particles found their way to our brains, bones, and bodies from the Big Bang.
Reconstructing the epic step-by-step journey of our atoms across billions of years, Levitt said, filled him with awe and gratitude
- Used by people who call the work: Big History, Cosmic Evolution
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Biology and Earth Systems Science, Education, Science
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong
- Type: Article, Book
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Imogene Drummond
- Date Added: February 1, 2023