Laudato Si’ Reflection Resource: On Care of our Common Home
This 16-sided resource is an update of the resource previously posted on DTJN. The five-session resource contains quotes from Pope Francis’ encyclical plus suggestions for relevant videos, music, prayer, discussion, and action. I emphasize quotes that refer to our evolutionary history and interconnections.
- Used by people who call the work: Story of the Universe, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Religion/Spirituality, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Document
- Keywords: Laudato Si', Pope Francis, Our Common Home, global interconnections, action for better future
- Why I love this Resource: Pope Francis' words come with authority and beauty. This document is both deep and poetic.
- Posted By: Terri MacKenzie
- Date Added: November 5, 2018