March 2015 Environmental Evolution newsletterClick for this Resource!
A scrapbook dedicated to some of the many heroes and friends of the Margulis Lab with links to more resources. Recognition of Lynn’s impact on the rethinking of medicine, biology and evolution that is now taking place. Was Lynn Margulis a spiritual person? What set her apart from other scientists?
- Used by people who call the work: Big History, Gaia Theory/Science-Based Systems Thinking
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Biology and Earth Systems Science, Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Document, Website
- Keywords: Lynn Margulis, Scott Gilbert, Douglas Zook, Jenny Stricker, Massimo Pajoro, John Feldman, Galina Dubinina, Elizabeth (Betsy) Blunt, David Lenson, Spirochete round bodies - Syphilis, Lyme disease & AIDS: Resurgence of “the great imitator”?, Spirochete attachment ultrastructure-Implications for the origin of and evolution of cilia
- Why I love this Resource: stuff you won't read on Wikipedia
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: James MacAllister
- Date Added: March 8, 2015