Mary Evelyn Tucker and John Grim Retire from TeachingClick for this Resource!
After 25 years leading the novel initiative they co-founded, the Yale Forum on Religion and Ecology’s Mary Evelyn Tucker and John Grim will retire from teaching this spring, but the field of study they created continues to grow worldwide.
To read the article published by the Yale School of the Environment, click on the blue button above
- Used by people who call the work: Story of the Universe, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Article
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Jennifer Morgan
- Date Added: May 31, 2023