Metamorphosis: the power of transformationClick for this Resource!
I have been exploring cosmologist Brian Swimme’s eleven powers of the universe to see what our oldest teacher tells us about creating a just and sustainable planet. These are the energies by which the cosmos itself operates. Transformation is one of them, and has been a constant from the Big Bang to today.
It’s not an easy process, but we would not be here without it. The great consolation of all Brian’s powers is that they are ever operating, ever available both to us and through us. We can derive courage and strength from this, knowing we, too, embody these forces.
- Used by people who call the work: Cosmic Evolution, New Cosmology
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Current Issues, Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Government, Law, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Lifelong
- Type: Article, Website
- Keywords: powers of the universe, cosmos, universe, transformation, Brian Swimme
- Why I love this Resource: The word transformation is coming from every direction these days. My email inbox is full of invitations to webinars proposing to further the transformation of economics, health, education, our relationship to the natural world, our relationship with each other. The need is vital, and the power exists.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Betsey Crawford
- Date Added: May 15, 2022