Timelines for Cosmic Education: Tying Them All Together
Michael & D'Neil Duffy Levels: Elem. 1 - Sec. II Available Now! CPD Hours: 1
with Michael and D’Neil Duffy, STL, MEd
Wednesday, October 16, 7:00 PM EST
Levels: Elementary 1 – Secondary II
CPD Hours: 1
Become a Premium Member!
Fully participate on the site and in all courses for only $8 per month. Click here for more info!
In this program, you will:
- Overcome fragmentation and learn how to integrate the timelines into a single Cosmic Story.
- A picture of the whole story with chapters.
- Take away a means to ignite the imaginations of your students through timelines.
Who is this for?
- Teachers: Though the event is based on the Montessori approach, it will be useful to ALL teachers.
- Parents who want to teach their children the Story of the Universe using timelines.
- Everyone who wants to see the way in which Cosmic Education is taught in a Montessori classroom through classrooms.
Michael Duffy, STL, MEd, is co-director of the Montessori Elementary Teacher Training Collaborative, in Lexington, MA. In 2018, he was honored as the AMS Living Legacy (along with his wife, D’Neil Duffy). Michael is the author or co-author of 3 books, including Children of the Universe: Cosmic Education in Montessori Elementary Classrooms. AMS-credentialed (Elementary I – II).