If we want to deal with the pandemic and climate change we have to start at the community level and work up. This is the personal story of a Canadian, Michael Clague. He is an expert in community development and I have known him for many years. His work has focused on large cities and small rural communities throughout province of British Columbia on Canada’s West Coast .
To read about the upcoming DTNetwork nine-month Deeptime Leadership & Personal Empowerment Program, click here.
- Used by people who call the work: Journey of the Universe, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Biology and Earth Systems Science, Current Issues, Education, Other (Dealling with the pandemic and climate change at the local level. ), Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Article, Blog
- Keywords: The Pandemic,Climate change, community level
- Why I love this Resource: It is relevant, straightforward and based upon personal experience.
- Posted By: Mike Bell
- Date Added: May 20, 2021