Surviving In A World of Pandemics and Climate ChangeLink to File
If we want to deal with the pandemic and climate change we have to start at the community level and work up. This is the personal story of a Canadian, Michael Clague. He is an expert in community development and I have known him for many years. His work has focused on large cities and small rural communities throughout province of British Columbia on Canada’s West Coast .
To read about the upcoming DTNetwork nine-month Deeptime Leadership & Personal Empowerment Program, click here.
- Used by people who call the work: Journey of the Universe, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Biology and Earth Systems Science, Current Issues, Education, Other (Dealling with the pandemic and climate change at the local level. ), Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Article, Blog
- Keywords: The Pandemic,Climate change, community level
- Why I love this Resource: It is relevant, straightforward and based upon personal experience.
- Posted By: Mike Bell
- Date Added: May 20, 2021