Wake to Wonderment (Matins, Vespers, Lauds)Click for this Resource!
Wake to Wonderment — a trilogy consisting of Matins, Lauds, and Vespers — tells the story of our place, time, and responsibility in the evolution of Earth. Brief prayers and images for personal and group prayer/reflection.
- Used by people who call the work: Journey of the Universe, Story of the Universe
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Other (Care of Creation), Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Lifelong
- Type: Video
- Keywords: Earth, praise, consciousness, unity, grieve
- Why I love this Resource: These poems prompt awe, praise, and reverent care for Earth and have received strong affirmation from people like Thomas Berry, who wrote: Your creation is an ecstatic experience, and we will be playing it not once again, but again and again. This is an inestimable contribution to the Great Work. Your creation is an ecstatic experience, and we will be playing it not once again, but again and again. This is an inestimable contribution to the Great Work. I also love the fact that one of my first students (1955) took it upon himself to put music and images to my poetry.ecospiritualityres
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Terri MacKenzie
- Date Added: January 17, 2020