“We Are All Starinese”: The Universe Story Grows in King’s Cross, LondonClick for this Resource!
This is a lively conversation with DTJN members Jane Riddiford and Rod Sugden about Global Generation’s work in a major London construction area. Here, Global Generation uses the Universe Story, gardens, and nature-based activities to catalyze a community among school kids of many ethnicities and backgrounds, construction workers, office workers, and condo residents.
- Used by people who call the work: Cosmic Evolution, Story of the Universe
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong
- Type: Audio
- Keywords: Universe Story, education, community-building; gardens, podcast
- Why I love this Resource: Jane and Rod are really cool, deep people who are doing "ground up" work.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Maria Theresa Stadtmueller
- Date Added: March 13, 2017