A Closer Look with 360º visionClick for this Resource!
View a range of everyday images from a 360 degree perspective. See new ways of combining them to help you question how a landscape can be transformed, a bowl of fruit can be seen from micro and macro perspective and more. This two and a half minutes will give you both a sense of awe in the crescendo of the music and a sense of mystery and bewilderment as you explore 20 photographs. The puzzlement created by the photographer invites a curiosity as to ways to live into the Ecozoic changes that are upon us in society.
See also the stills that will help with viewing the video.
- Used by people who call the work: Other (), The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Art, Education, Other (Photography as a way to take a closer look but not lose the 360º perspective)
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Audio, Video
- Keywords: 360º, perspective, photography, form, colour
- Why I love this Resource: I love this resource because it challenges me to think outside the box. Learning how to live relatedly, intersubjectively and as one with all we can see and is no mean task. This visual and audio experience moves me to awe and wonder without ignoring a need to work hard at interpretation. Besides it is one created by the brother of my closest and late friend, Ruth.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Di Shearer
- Date Added: July 28, 2020