CORONAVIRUS TOWN HALL: How long will it last? Positive change possible?Click for this Resource!
Hosted by DTN, this Town Hall took place on 3-21-20.
Dr. Gail Arnold gives an update about what’s happening and projections about what’s coming; followed by comments by Dr. Rich Blundell on the potential of this crisis to help bring about positive change. 278 people registered for this live event from the US, Canada, Spain, Australia, Indonesia, Philippines, New Zealand and more countries.
- Used by people who call the work: Big History, New Cosmology
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Biology and Earth Systems Science, Other ()
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Video
- Keywords: coronovirus, projections, health
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Jennifer Morgan
- Date Added: March 23, 2020