Mother’s Day 2016Click for this Resource!
This brief blog credits mothers and Mother Earth, but focuses on the stars that gave birth to both, and to the entire cosmos. It reflects on our place as the “missing link” in the evolution toward authentic humanity.
- Used by people who call the work: New Cosmology, Story of the Universe, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Other (the celebration of Mother's Day)
- Learning Stages: Lifelong
- Type: Website
- Keywords: Mother's Day, Universe Story, missing link
- Why I love this Resource: Genrations of stars are fittingly honored as our first "mothers"; I believe that identifying ourselves as the "missing link" provides both hope and motivation.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Terri MacKenzie
- Date Added: April 27, 2016