Nesting and branching diagrams for the bony vertebratesClick for this Resource!
This learning exercise is designed to help children and adults understand evolutionary tree diagrams. It leads to the concept of relatedness being determined by most recent common ancestor. The material is a print-it-yourself file for the cards and diagrams, and includes background information, descriptions of several lessons, and lists of books and websites for further study.
- Used by people who call the work: Montessori Cosmic Education, Other ()
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Education
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Elementary 3 - 5, Lifelong, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Hands On Materials
- Keywords: Tree of Life; evolutionary trees; reading tree diagrams
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Priscilla Spears
- Date Added: February 19, 2015