Narrative report of a course at a Jesuit College honouring the integral process of the Ignatian Pedagogical Paradigm (context, experience, reflection, action, evaluation) showing the shift as a result of understanding themselves in an evolutionary and integral story.
- Used by people who call the work: Other (), Story of the Universe, The New Story
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Elementary 3 - 5, Elementary K - 2, Higher Education, Lifelong, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Article, Syllabus/Curriculum
- Keywords: Ignatian Pedagogical Paradigm, integral cosmology
- Why I love this Resource: It shows hopefull actions across the world made possible from a deep time perspective and an emerging field of legal professionals interpreting laws to include 'all our relations'. It also affirms the value of the DTJ network to share what happens in these global collaborations
- Posted By: Orla Hazra
- Date Added: October 8, 2015