The Universe is a Green Dragon: A Cosmic Creation StoryClick for this Resource!
Communicating his ideas in the form of a classical dialogue between a youth and a wise elder, cosmologist Brian Swimme crafts a fascinating exploration into the creativity suffusing the universe. His explication of the fundamental powers of the cosmos is mystical and ecstatic and points directly to the need to activate one’s own creative powers.
- Original Release Date (Year): 1984
- Used by people who call the work: Story of the Universe, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Book
- Keywords: New Cosmology, Story of the Universe, New Story
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Jennifer Morgan
- Date Added: September 29, 2014