Waking up in the Anthropocene: Big History and the BiosphereClick for this Resource!
This is a Powerpoint Presentation of chapters 3 and 4 of the author’s doctoral dissertation. It contains theoretical development and qualitative data from an empirical study. This presentation was delivered at the 2016 International Big History Association Conference.
- Used by people who call the work: Big History, Gaia Theory/Science-Based Systems Thinking
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Biology and Earth Systems Science, Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Lecture/Webinar
- Keywords: Big History, Rich Blundell, Qualitative, Empirical, presentation, Anthropocene, transformative learning
- Why I love this Resource: Lots of empirical data (student quotes)
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Dr. Rich Blundell
- Date Added: August 13, 2016