Your Atomic Self: The Invisible Elements That Connect You to Everything Else in the UniverseClick for this Resource!
Self described as an atomic field guide to yourself, this book describes the flow of atoms through our bodies and tells about the origin of those atoms. History of the discovery of the kinds of atoms and their roles in the biosphere are also given, and the wonder of it all is not neglected.
- Used by people who call the work: Other ()
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Other (our bodies)
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Book
- Keywords: atoms
- Why I love this Resource: It helps me visualize the flow of atoms in my body and the connections of those atoms to the universe.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Priscilla Spears
- Date Added: December 16, 2014