A 2014 documentary of the melting of the world’s glaciers, ice shelves and ice sheets using time-lapse photography. Deeply disturbing, but ice is inanimate.
- Used by people who call the work: Gaia Theory/Science-Based Systems Thinking
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Biology and Earth Systems Science, Ecology/Sustainability
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Video
- Keywords: Chasing Ice, extreme ice, global climate change, sea level rise, melting ice, melting glaciers
- Why I love this Resource: Disturbing wake up call for humanity.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: James MacAllister
- Date Added: July 25, 2017